2557
Hello fellas! I just got back from my mural activities. Wow. My last entry is in 7th April. And now is 28th April. For 3 weeks I'm not updating my blog. Like my previous entry, I'm LAZY. Yes I am. That is my sickness. Well, everyone have that that lazy sickness, isn't it? We just have to get rid of it. Urgh. Like seriously, today I feel like I want to update my blog but I don't know what to write in here. Day by day, my blog looks like a mess. Like it have no owner. I'm sorry. It just that I'm too busy with my family, school, friends, homeworks and everything.
Pfft. Somehow, I'm not into Korean Pop, nowadays. So, what happen at the school.Ergh. There's too many things that happen in my school lately. I'm too lazy to write bout it -.- Oh yes. Exam.. My mid year exam is just around the corner. My mid year exam will be held on 17 May 2012. Ergh. I'm still not ready to take any big exams. Even the small one! I just hate exam! My teacher said, as for form 3 student, mid year exam is taken as our final exam before the big exam like PMR trial and the real PMR. So from now on, I have to study. Yes. I was determined. If it gets into May, I want to focus on study only.
No more sports or other co-curriculum activities. I've been using January till April for the unnecessary activities. So, I don't have much time till PMR trial. PMR trial on August. PMR on October. I've got only 3 to 5 months only!